Families are there for each other! Nonfiction: This book title is based on nonfiction topics set in an illustrated story.
Guided Reading Level: E
About Learn to Read Books
The Learn to Read books feature easy-to-read stories, rhymes, and songs that engage students' attention and support their reading development by providing the following elements:
• High-interest topics for beginning readers
• Humorous or surprise endings that children love
• Predictable story lines with repeating text to help early readers develop reading strategies and build confidence
• Illustrations on every page that match the text to support word identification, boost comprehension, and expand vocabulary
• Lovable, humorous, and engaging characters that children will connect with and enjoy reading about
Based on Academic Content and Developmental Skills Learn to Read books are tied to content subject areas to help reinforce critical standards-based skills. The inside front and inside back covers of each book feature:
• An overview of the phonics skills, sight words, vocabulary words, literacy concepts, and other learning skills introduced in each book
• Discussion questions to promote vocabulary development, reading comprehension, and connection with text.
• Extension activities to foster a deeper understanding and interest in the material.
Sold as a set of 6 identical books.
Special Shipping Information: This item ships separately from other items in your order. This item cannot ship to a P.O. Box. This item may be subject to additional processing days.