Meet your needs for supplemental phonics practice with this series of four books. The Basic Phonics Skills series is a sequential presentation of phonics skills from phonemic awareness to structural analysis. Basic Phonics Skills, Level B (Grades K-1) features 238 reproducible skill sheets and 20 reproducible Little Phonics Readers.
The book is organized as follows:
• Beginning and Ending Consonant Sounds: skill sheets at varying levels of difficulty meet individual needs
• Short Vowel Sounds: a variety of practice of each short vowel sound
• Plural and Inflectional Endings: practice adding s, es, ed, ing
• Word Families: activity sheets and word "sliders" provide practice of 21 short vowel word families
• Little Phonics Readers: 10 reproducible short vowel readers and 10 word family readers
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.
Special Shipping Information: This item ships separately from other items in your order. This item cannot ship to a P.O. Box. This item may be subject to additional processing days.